To become an egg donor with Las Vegas Egg Donation you must:
1. Be a female between the ages of 21 -29 (experienced donors can potentially donate up to the age of 33).
2. Be a U.S. or Canadian citizen or have the legal right to work in the U.S.
3. Have no history of reproductive disorders/abnormalities. Have a regular period. Must have both ovaries.
4. Must not have any kind of STD, Hepatitis B/C, or other illness that can be contracted by a fetus created through your donation.
5. Must be psychologically healthy – no personal or familial history of psychotic disorders. No present use of anti-depressants, mood stabilizers, or other psychiatric medications.
6. No tattoos or piercing within the last 6 months.
7. Healthy family history.
8. Be a non-smoker and a non-drug user, and have no personal history of alcoholism or other addiction.
9. Be healthy and have a body mass index (BMI) of less than 27. (To check your BMI, visit: http://www.mayoclinic.org/bmi-calculator/itt-20084938)
10. Some college or trade/vocational certification preferred.
11. Be willing to self-administer hormone injections for approximately 20 days.
12. Undergo a procedure called an “egg retrieval,” where you are put under sedation during the removal of eggs from your ovaries.
13. Be willing to complete and pass a criminal background check and a psychological screening.
14. Be willing to travel for up to 4-7 days for California donors; be flexible to travel for up to 7-10 days for out-of-state donors; which will include medical screening, monitoring, and egg retrieval appointments.
Let us know if you have questions concerning the egg donor requirements above
If you meet the egg donor requirements above, please continue your application here.